lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Damerian <dameria...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: Delete words in a specific increment Position with Lucene
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2012 11:34:41 GMT

-------- Αρχικό Μήνυμα --------
Θέμα: 	Delete words in a specific increment Position with Lucene
Ημερομηνία: 	Tue, 07 Feb 2012 18:48:03 +0100
Από: 	Damerian <Dameriangr@gmail.com>
Προς: 	java-user-subscribe@lucene.apache.org

Greetings,

I used Lucene to make a simple filter that recognizes main names (Two
consequent words in a strem that both start with Capital letters and all
the rest ar lowercase letters). My problem is that although i can join
the words and correctlly input the newly created token in its proper
position in that position i still have as a token the first main name i
found . My question is whether i can somehow delete the content of a
specified position increment before using it.

Thank you in advance for your answer,
I hope this list is for questions like this and i am not spamming right
now,
regards!