lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: Lucene 2.9.4 Wildcard Search, Boost and Sorting
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2012 10:45:48 GMT
Hi,

all MultiTermQueries are constant score by default since Lucene 2.9, you can
change that back to scoring mode:
WildcardQuery.setRewriteMethod(MultiTermQuery.SCORING_BOOLEAN_QUERY_REWRITE)

This slows down the query immense or throws TooManyClauses exceptions if too
many terms match the wildcard.

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler