lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: Unsubscribe failure
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2012 17:13:10 GMT

If anyone is having problems unsubscribing from, or subscribing to, any
apache mailing list, please contact the list modererators by adding
"-owner" to the name of the list, ie...

  java-user-owner@lucene.apache.org

...and avoid emailing the entire list with messages that 99.99% of the
subscribers won't be able to help you with.

Tony: If Erick's suggesting didn't help you unsubscribe, and you are still
seeing these emails, please reply to java-user-owner@lucene and we'll see
what we can do (but a human moderator will need to verify your email with
you first)

: I tried to unsubscribe from this list, without success.
:
: I received the "please confirm" response, requesting that I send
: an email to:  java-user-uc.1326295748.hcdpoljefehgobokinbd-Bennett.Tony=con-way.com@lucene.apache.org
:
: I did so, and our company's Email System reported it was rejected...!!!
: Here's the contents of our company's "return mail" message:
:
: 	This is the mail system at host idcxpr0408.con-way.com.
:
: 	I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
: 	be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.
:
: 	For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.
:
: 	If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
: 	delete your own text from the attached returned message.
:
:                    The mail system
:
: 	<java-user-uc.1326295748.hcdpoljefehgobokinbd-Bennett.Tony=con-way.com@lucene.apache.org>:
: 	    host mx1.eu.apache.org[192.87.106.230] said: 552 spam score (5.5) exceeded
: 	    threshold
: 	    (DCC_CHECK,HTML_MESSAGE,MIME_HTML_MOSTLY,RCVD_IN_DNSWL_LOW,SPF_PASS (in
: 	    reply to end of DATA command)
:
: Any suggestions for what I do next would be greatly appreciated.
:
: Thanks,
: -tony
: