lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Duke DAI <duke.dai....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -65536
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2012 14:19:02 GMT
Dear Mike,
Yes, it's possible that the document is bigger enough after original PDF
has been processed to intermediate one. I'm trying to make sure it from
customer.
I can't produce with the same PDF on in-house system, but the component
translating PDF to intermediate file can be different.

What kind of hardware issue can cause AIOOBE? Is there any possible?

Best regards,
Duke
If not now, when? If not me, who?