lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Stephen Howe <silentgun...@gmail.com>
Subject Lucene 4.0 Get All Index Terms
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2012 21:10:19 GMT
Hi all,

Looking at some older Lucene examples, I noticed for older versions of
lucene that IndexReader came with a handy terms() method that would return
a listing of all the terms in the index and let you get at the term
frequency. In Lucene 4.0, I noticed this method vanished from IndexReader.
I'd like to do some analysis on my text corpus and was wondering if I could
still easily get that information via the API, and if not, what the new
best practice for retrieving index statistics is or will be.

Thanks!