lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Frank Moss <frankmoss1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SIGSEGV when indexing documents.
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2012 09:47:27 GMT
The same with IBM J9. The dump file is attached.

It seems to be HW related. Recently, we have added more RAM. We actually
removed old memory bricks and put a new set. Before increasing the RAM, I
kept getting OutOfMemoryError.

How do I check what exactly the problem is and with what hardware? I run
the memory check and it did not detect any errors on OpenSuse 11.3,  64bit.