lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Abhishek Rakshit <abhis...@architexa.com>
Subject Lucene Site Feedback (and gift cards)?
Date Tue, 31 Jan 2012 16:35:45 GMT
Hey Guys,

As you might know, we have been working hard on building a site that would
help users use and understand Lucene. We have been playing around with a
number of features and are looking for people interested in participating
in a 30 minute user study about the effectiveness of the website for open
source users.

As a token of our appreciation of your time, we would like to offer a $25
gift card from Amazon, iTunes or O'Riley to all participants. Please go to
the link provided below to register.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFlDaFEyZDJ3Z1NhM0o0QWRSR2Z0R3c6MQ

We really appreciate your help and support.

Thanks
Abhishek Rakshit
--
Lead Engineer - User Experience,