lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Ian Lea <ian....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: LUCENE_35 index keyword analyzer only doesn't like indexed sentences
Date Mon, 16 Jan 2012 15:41:15 GMT
Hard to believe this ever worked.  KeywordAnalyzer '"Tokenizes" the
entire stream as a single token' i.e. there will only be one term.  So
your document contains:ba foo would only match a search on ba foo, not
a search on foo.  Are you sure you should be using KeywordAnalyzer?
Not usually used on sentences and StandardAnalyzer would appear to
make more sense here.

--
Ian.