lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Frank DeRose <fder...@guidewire.com>
Subject Multiple document types
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2012 21:49:15 GMT
It seems that it is not possible to have multiple document types defined in a single solr schema.xml
file. If, in fact, this is not possible, then, what is the recommended app server deployment
strategy for supporting multiple documents on solr? Do I need to have one webapp instance
per document type? For example, if I am deploying under tomcat, do I need to have a separate
webapps each with its own context-path and set of config files (data-config.xml and schema.xml,
in particular)?

Frank DeRose
Guidewire Software | Senior Software Engineer
Cell: 510 -589-0752
fderose@guidewire.com<mailto:fderose@guidewire.com> | www.guidewire.com<http://www.guidewire.com/>
Deliver insurance your way with flexible core systems from Guidewire.