lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Peter K <peat...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: Comparing Indexing Speed of Lucene 3.5 and 4.0
Date Sat, 07 Jan 2012 13:38:22 GMT
Hi Uwe,

> Die, Maven, die :-)

Well, I for myself have a love-hate-relationship to maven: its simple
and works nice for deps management. also others can set it up quickly
and IDE support is nice. But sometimes it does a bit too much
(unexpected ;)) or is too complicated to customize.

>  (I assume the one to encode the numeric key to delete the document)

exactly

>> But somewhen I had problems as a thread concurrently modified the docs - can
>> this happen e.g. from the reopen thread? Or is it safe to reuse BytesRef?
> In one thread: yes!

Thanks for confirming!

Regards,
Peter.