lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Stephen Howe <silentgun...@gmail.com>
Subject Lucene 4.0 MemoryIndex Bug?
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2011 20:55:47 GMT
I've been playing around with Lucene's MemoryIndex and anytime I try to use
index.addField(String, String, Analyzer), I
receive: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.lucene.util.BytesRef.deepCopyOf(Lorg/apache/lucene/util/BytesRef;)Lorg/apache/lucene/util/BytesRef;
anytime I make a call to it. I've tried inserting string literals and
string objects and it's not taking anything.

Digging around in the source code, I narrowed it down to this call in
MemoryIndex: terms.put(BytesRef.deepCopyOf(ref), positions); and ref is not
null. I've also debugged BytesRef.deepCopyOf command and it is working
fine.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!
Stephen