lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Shai Erera <ser...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Facet counts and drill down queries
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2011 16:31:23 GMT
Hi Tobi,

What is the facet request that you define for the drill down query? I.e.,
if your initial query was 'foo' and you asked to count facet ABC. Then the
user clicks one of he categories of facet ABC (that's your drill down
query) -- what is the facet the you ask to count for the drill down query?

If I misunderstood your question, do you have a small test case that shows
the problem, or can write some mock up code, that explains it?

Shai