lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Jamie Johnson <jej2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lucene 4.0 Index Format Finalization Timetable
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2011 01:46:35 GMT
Thanks Robert.  Is there a timetable for that?  I'm trying to gauge
whether it is appropriate to push for my organization to move to the
current lucene 4.0 implementation (we're using solr cloud which is
built against trunk) or if it's expected there will be changes to what
is currently on trunk.  I'm not looking for anything hard, just trying
to plan as much as possible understanding that this is one of the
implications of using trunk.