lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From KARTHIK SHIVAKUMAR <nskarthi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can't get a hit
Date Fri, 30 Dec 2011 17:12:31 GMT
Hi

My suggestion

U should have a Common coloum which stores Unique Identity of the Data
being Index.

ex -     Name+Date of Record

This helps in replacing the duplicates with latest  by using TermQuery
search /Replace process.

This also helps in Maintaining unique record List with out duplicates

with regars'
karthik

--
*N.S.KARTHIK