lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Thushara Wijeratna <thu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lucene 3.4 : shift bug in possibly invalid use of NumericTokenStream
Date Sun, 18 Dec 2011 22:17:28 GMT
Yes, I use this field to set a timestamp (an int). And I'm not using the
special constructor, so I must be using the default precision step.
Java version : 1.6.0_24

mpire@seafcmr16:~$ java -version
java version "1.6.0_24"
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 19.1-b02, mixed mode)

Also : I have only seen this when multiple threads within the app is
writing to a single Lucene index. But it is rare.

I'm attaching the indexing code.

Could you also point me to the JVM bug you suspect to be the cause?

thx,
thushara