lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Uwe Schindler <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject Re: Lucene 4.0 MemoryIndex Bug?
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2011 21:03:08 GMT
Hi,

You mixed incompatible jar file versions of Lucene 4.0 modules. Try to recompile everything
from source.

Uwe
--
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, 28213 Bremen

Stephen Howe <silentgunner@gmail.com> schrieb:

I've been playing around with Lucene's MemoryIndex and anytime I try to use
index.addField(String, String, Analyzer), I
receive: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.lucene.util.BytesRef.deepCopyOf(Lorg/apache/lucene/util/BytesRef;)Lorg/apache/lucene/util/BytesRef;
anytime I make a call to it. I've tried inserting string literals and
string objects and it's not taking anything.

Digging around in the source code, I narrowed it down to this call in
MemoryIndex: terms.put(BytesRef.deepCopyOf(ref), positions); and ref is not
null. I've also debugged BytesRef.deepCopyOf command and it is working
fine.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!
Stephen