lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: inspecting chinese index using luke
Date Mon, 19 Dec 2011 17:19:47 GMT
Hi,

Please look at:
http://people.apache.org/~hossman/#threadhijack

Thread Hijacking on Mailing Lists

When starting a new discussion on a mailing list, please do not reply to
an existing message, instead start a fresh email.  Even if you change the
subject line of your email, other mail headers still track which thread
you replied to and your question is "hidden" in that thread and gets less
attention. It makes following discussions in the mailing list archives

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
http://www.thetaphi.de