lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: Lucene 3.4 : shift bug in possibly invalid use of NumericTokenStream
Date Mon, 19 Dec 2011 13:07:36 GMT
Hi,

NumericUtils is an internal implementation class, you should not use it.
What do you want to do? There is no need to call any of its methods during
indexing or searching. Everything else is advanced. I the latter case you
should RTFM of BytesRef and realted classes (possibly watch the flexible
indexing talk done by me in Berlin, Barcelona or San Francisco). Lucene
moved to binary terms in 4.0 and no longer uses character based terms, so
the code is different. BytesRef is just a wrapper around a byte[].

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen