lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: Can't get a hit
Date Thu, 29 Dec 2011 21:27:55 GMT
Hi,

IndexReaders, on which you are doing the search, are a snapshot of the index
at the time it was opened. Later commits by IndexWriter are not seen unless
you reopen the IndexReader. This can be done with
IndexReader.openIfChanged() (since Lucene 3.5) or IndexReader.reopen()
(before 3.5).

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler