lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: Query that returns all docs that contain a field
Date Tue, 20 Dec 2011 19:49:07 GMT
Hi,

The filter is called oal.search.FieldValueFilter, to make a Query out of it use ConstantScoreQuery(new
FieldValueFilter(...)).

I think it will come in 3.6, unfortunately 3.5 does not contain it (it was added shortly after
release by Simon and me, https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-3593). You can use nightly
3.6 snapshot:
https://builds.apache.org/job/Lucene-3.x/javadoc/all/org/apache/lucene/search/FieldValueFilter.html

Download:
https://builds.apache.org/job/Lucene-3.x/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/artifacts/

If you want to use the Bits from FieldCache.getDocsWithField() directly, you have to countercheck
IndexReader.isDeleted(), eg.: (Bits.get(doc) && !reader.isDeleted(doc);

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen