lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: Lucene 3.4 : shift bug in possibly invalid use of NumericTokenStream
Date Sat, 17 Dec 2011 00:07:39 GMT
Hi,

Thanks, this *may* cause the exception, but it is impossible that the
exception stack trace you are posting occurs in Lucene's code with a default
precision step on a numeric field, as you use here. I assume it's a 32bit
integer (NumericField.setIntValue or setFloatValue)?

Please provide us your full Java version (java -version) and ideally the
full source code you use during indexing. The only chance you can get this
Exception is by a JVM bug.

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen