lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From okayndc <bodymo...@gmail.com>
Subject Lucene index inside of a web app?
Date Sun, 27 Nov 2011 02:10:18 GMT
Hello,

I want to store the generated Lucene index inside of my Java application,
preferably within a folder where my JSP files are located.  I also want to
be able to search from the index within the web app. I've been using the
LUCENE_INDEX_DIRECTORY but, this is on a file system (currently my hard
drive).  Should I continue to use LUCENE_INDEX_DIRECTORY if I want the
Lucene index inside the app or use something else.  I was a bit confused
about this.  Btw, the Lucene index content comes from a database.

Any help is appreciated