lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Mark Miller <markrmil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ElasticSearch
Date Fri, 18 Nov 2011 00:45:16 GMT
The XML query parser can map to Lucene one to one as well - hasn't seemed
to pick up enough steam to be included with Solr yet, but there has been
some commotion so it's likely to go in at some point. Not enough demand yet
I guess. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-839 XML Query Parser
Support

--
- Mark