lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From heikki <>
Subject Re: freelance contract in Paris
Date Fri, 18 Nov 2011 16:34:31 GMT
dear Paul,

my name is Heikki Doeleman and I'm very interested by your mail.

I am a freelance Java/J2EE developer with over 10 years experience, and 6
years experience using Lucene in various projects. Since 2007 I am involved
as one of the core developers of the Open Source geospatial catalog
GeoNetwork, which also uses Lucene.

My nationality is Dutch and I live in Nice, France. It should be no problem
for me to come over for a week or more to Paris.

I kindly ask you to reply to me or give me a telephone call
(+33.6.67871333) to talk about this.

I have attached a recent copy of my CV.

Best regards,
Heikki Doeleman