lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Paul Girard <paul.gir...@sciences-po.fr>
Subject freelance contract in Paris
Date Fri, 18 Nov 2011 16:25:14 GMT
Dear Lucene users community,

I am the CTO of a research lab dedicated to digital social sciences in
Sciences Po Paris, France.
We are new in using Lucene but we want to get into it for many different uses.

We would like to strat by hiring a freelance lucene developer to help
us out with our first integration of Lucene.
This concerns our project Hypertext Corpus Initiative which aims at
creating a web mining tool dedicated to social scientists (see
http://jiminy.medialab.sciences-po.fr/hci).
The web mining part will be done using the Open Source Software Scrapy
(scrapy.org : Python, Twisted powered).
We are actually working directly with Scrapy main developers on this.

But we will also need Lucene for the memory structure.
The specifications and contract details are described here :
http://jiminy.medialab.sciences-po.fr/hci/index.php/Lucene_outsourcing_contract

Contract to be started as soon as possible in Paris, France.
Overseas developers can also apply but please consider visiting us in
Paris for something like a week.
the develper will not have to speak french.

We hope to get into Lucene very quickly and we think this great tool
could become a standard for us very soon,

best regards,

Paul

Paul Girard
médialab | Sciences Po