lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Doron Cohen <cdor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Taxonomy indexer debug
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2011 11:50:24 GMT
Sequence of operations seems logical, I don't see straight why this does
not work.
Could you minimize this to a small stand-alone program that does not work
as expected? This will allow to recreate the problem here and debug it.
It is interesting that facet 3.5 is used with core 3.4 and queries 3.4. Any
particular reason why not using the same version in all 3?

Doron