lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Ian Lea <ian....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Filtering search results
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2011 10:04:40 GMT
Running two queries is fine, as is looping through the results list.
I don't think it is clear that one in necessarily "better" than the
other.  Faceting generally works by looping through results because
you typically don't know in advance what values will be present.

--
Ian,

2011/11/21 liugangc <liugangc@gmail.com>:
> hi,faceted search is like group by in SQL, and also need query two time to get two list
in your situation. I think there isn't  better way to solve your problem.