lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Felipe Carvalho <felipe.carva...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Filtering search results
Date Wed, 23 Nov 2011 01:15:44 GMT
I'd really love to use Solr, but unfortunately this is not an option for
this project I'm working on, Would anybody have a pointer to an article or
a few lines of code showing how to use this using Lucene core?

I've done quite some digging on Google, but I could only people suggesting
to use Solr instead.

Thanks for any help anyone may give.