lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Sudarshan Gaikaiwari <sudars...@acm.org>
Subject Suggest with FST
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2011 18:00:50 GMT
Hi

I am trying to implement an auto complete suggest system using FST.
For my use case I cannot use FSTLookup for the following reasons.

1. I cannot construct the display string using the arc labels like
FSTLookup as the display strings for autocompletion are different from the
strings used as prefixes.
2. I am computing the scores for the suggestions by analyzing logs and do
not want to put scores into a few buckets.

Is there a way to get all the outputs from an FST for a particular prefix?
I have been looking at the code for FST and FSTEnum but have not found a
method that provides this functionality.

Thanks
Sudarshan

--
Sudarshan Gaikaiwari