lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Simon Willnauer <simon.willna...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Improving indexing speed
Date Thu, 10 Nov 2011 19:22:14 GMT
can you provide more information about your setup? things like how
much time does it take to index you documents, how many docs do you
index, what are your index writer settings, how many cores do you
have, where do you read from and write to (disks). oh and what version
of lucene are you using?

thanks,

simon