lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Vineet Sinha <vin...@architexa.com>
Subject Re: Re: Lucene Architecture/Documentation Site (Update)
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2011 06:13:32 GMT
Janwen, Thanks for the suggestion regarding Facebook and Twitter login - we
will add that. We are looking into the bug regarding that diagram.

Others, Thanks for all the feedback you have given us via e-mail and
directly on the site. We are excited. :-)

Regards,
Vineet
--
Founder, Architexa - www.architexa.com