lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "janwen"<tom.grade1...@163.com>
Subject Re: Lucene Architecture/Documentation Site (Update)
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2011 04:59:11 GMT
facebook or twitter login is need.

2011-11-09

janwen | China
website : http://www.qianpin.com/

发件人: Vineet Sinha <vineet@architexa.com>
发送时间: 2011-11-09 03:15
主 题: Lucene Architecture/Documentation Site (Update)
收件人: java-user <java-user@lucene.apache.org>

Hey guys,
As you guys might have heard we have been working on building a site that
would be helpful to the Lucene community. We have gotten some great
feedback on it, have made a large set of changes, and were wondering what
you guys think of it.

You can find the site here: http://www.codemaps.org/e/Lucene

For example, you should be able to get an overview of the Lucene code here:
http://www.codemaps.org/s/Lucene/Overview_of_Lucene_Core (you can click on
the explore button to examine details and see the code dependencies).

Our intention is to help you explore the Lucene codebase to figure out
parts that you might care about. You will notice that you should be able do
that easily online. What do you guys think of the site?  Is there any
features that we can add to help you guys understand the Lucene code
faster? Or should we just extend the site for more projects?

Regards,
Vineet
--
Founder, Architexa - www.architexa.com