lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Greg Bowyer <gbow...@shopzilla.com>
Subject Re: Adding metadata to Lucene indexes?
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2011 21:22:58 GMT
I would look at the meta data for this, the magic document is something
that I did previously for exactly this problem, and two weeks later we
removed it as so much of the code started having to check if the
document was the magic document.

The only thing with lucene metadata is that solr, currently, does not
expose this.