lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@hoplahup.net>
Subject Re: Phonetic search with Lucene 3.2
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2011 14:11:49 GMT
Felipe,

I do not have a tutorial but what you are describing is what I have been doing in ActiveMath.

I have a little paper for you if you want that explains how it goes there (http://www.hoplahup.net/paul_pubs/AccessRetrievalAM.html)
 and the software is open-source (http://www.activemath.org/Software/)

No tutorials however.
I would believe Solr with dismax would be the easiest way to start.

paul