lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From 强继朋 <qjp2...@163.com>
Subject my question about lucene
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2011 08:03:19 GMT
lucene,
           I hava a problem i don't know how to do, it's about Score Formula of lucene.  In
the package of lucene, it provide a method  in Class Similarity. My question : if i want to
only use some factors of Formula, such as TF and IDF. And then i add some additional factors,
in aim to construct a new formula, which aren't provided by Formula. Finally, i sort the score
by the new formula, and get the search's result.  what should i do?  Thank you !

                                                           Student :Qiang JIpeng

                                                             2011.11.09