lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From starz10de <farag_ah...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: lucene highlighter
Date Sun, 20 Nov 2011 13:28:30 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for your useful comments:

here I could do what I want with the highlighter which work with lucene 3:

 QueryScorer scorer = new QueryScorer(query, reader, "contents");
          Highlighter highlighter = new Highlighter(scorer);

          String fragment = highlighter.getBestFragment(analyzer,
"contents", contents);

I have one question, you mentioned:  „You also need contrib-memory-3.0.3.jar
to actually run your program (not for compiling)."

Is this needed only for optimization issue? I searched in the web and I
couldn't rally find this jar. Is it available online?

Thanks