lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: lucene highlighter
Date Sun, 20 Nov 2011 10:28:39 GMT
Hi,

it looks like your classpath is containing also very old Lucene versions together with the
new Lucene JAR file. Alternatively it may also be the case that contrib-highlighter.jar, contrib-memory.jar
and lucene-core.jar are not from the same Lucene version. The method next(Token) is only available
in ancient Lucene versions (pre-3.0). If you are using Eclipse it may be the case, that the
very old Lucene versions shipped with your Eclipse installation somehow made it into your
classpath.

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler