lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Shengtao Lei <shengtao....@gmail.com>
Subject Weighted Query Sequence
Date Mon, 31 Oct 2011 06:07:23 GMT
 Hello Every One!

I'm struggling with my degree paper. My research project is build a search
engine for a language which has many affixes and prefixes.
Many papers have been read, the common way is stemming,
My segmentation processor can cut of the affix and prefix 。But for this
language, i can't just remove them simply(My supervisor said so).

what i should do  is:
If User input a query like : " root + affix1+ affix2",  It means “root" is
the most important , "affix1" and "affix2" are following "root".
If “root + affix1 + affix2” is founded in the doc, it is best result.  If
not “root + affix1”matched is Better , If not “A”matched is also OK.

How can I construct my query and search by using exist API?
Evey advice is appreciate! Thank you very much!

   Sincerely
Scott Lei