lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Shai Erera <ser...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TaxWriter leakage?
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2011 04:58:41 GMT
The source code is available and you can check it out from
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/dev/branches/branch_3x/lucene/contrib/facet.
After you modify the code, you can call "ant jar" (if you have Ant
installed) and it will generate the facet .jar for you. If it doesn't work
for you, let me know and I'll generate one for you.

Shai