lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Michael McCandless <luc...@mikemccandless.com>
Subject Re: Using BlockJoinQuery?
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2011 12:31:29 GMT
Maybe try looking at the unit test?  It has a simplistic example of a
Resume which contains one or more "jobs".

If you can share any details about how you're using it / how it works
out / etc., that'd be great :)  It's a very new feature so we need
feedback...

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com

On Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 6:57 AM, sol myr <solmyr72@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I noticed that the new Lucene 3.4 supports "BlockJoinQuery" (allowing for 'join' or 'relation'
between documents).
> I understand the documented limitations on the feature (nowhere near the power of SQL
join), but it's still very useful for me :)