lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Mihai Caraman <caraman.mi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TaxWriter leakage?
Date Mon, 03 Oct 2011 17:21:09 GMT
 Uwe :

> Maybe another Java7 bug? Are you using Java 7?

Nop, java 1.6

Shai
> return getParentArray().getArray()[ordinal];

Can you give me a lucene jar with print outs for when it throws this NPE?

...How is using ThreadedIndexWriter  related

When I remove the Threaded version, it doesn't give me any problems.
Otherwise, when i first deploy the jar, (and maybe because it gets a bit
overwhelmed with accumulated data(from a distributed queue-Kestrel) it
throws that nasty error for every Indexing thread, in my case for all 6 of.
After that if i restart the server, no more exception.

I tried to reproduce the error, with only the Readers and writers and with
some bogus data, but it didn't throw anything.