lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Mead Lai <laiqi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: About "join.search" in 3.4 version.
Date Fri, 21 Oct 2011 01:06:15 GMT
Thank you, Mike.
Are you sure the 'Solr' has implemented 'Join' function.
I just skims through some tour guids about Solr, and not sure about that.
Appreciate you very much.

I figure out another way to handler this problem.
Our system also has duplication of these articles and the records(about who
and when edit this article) in the database,
so, I shall search the data with 'time range' condtion in the database
first, then, use a Lucene Filter to get right results.

SELECT DISTINCT article_ids FROM records r
WHERE r.edit_date > '2011-09-23' and r.edit_date < '2011-10-19' and
r.user_id='000000_editor_id'
and, the article_ids will pass into Lucene to filter the search results.

Althought it's a little clumsy and stupid, it can work for this case.

Regards,
Mead