lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Ian Lea <ian....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: multiple phrase search for topic
Date Mon, 31 Oct 2011 17:45:15 GMT
Nice not to have to worry about performance.  You say there is another
question, but not what it is.  The code you show looks like it should
do what you want.

For anything non-trivial I prefer to build the queries directly in
code rather than concatenating strings to be parsed, because I find it
hard to work out the quotes and brackets and what the result will be.
But your way is fine.

--
Ian.