lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Christoph Kaser <lucene_l...@iconparc.de>
Subject Re: Merging several taxonomy indexes for faceted search
Date Mon, 24 Oct 2011 09:43:03 GMT
Hi Shai,

thank you very much for pointing me to the TaxonymMergeUtils-class, it
does exactly what I need.

I had only included the maven artifact for facet support and therefore
did not see the (very helpful) examples package before.

Best regards,
Christoph

--
Dipl.-Inf. Christoph Kaser

IconParc GmbH
Sophienstrasse 1
80333 München

www.iconparc.de

Tel +49 -89- 15 90 06 - 21
Fax +49 -89- 15 90 06 - 49

Geschäftsleitung: Dipl.-Ing. Roland Brückner, Dipl.-Inf. Sven Angerer. HRB
121830, Amtsgericht München