lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Michael Sokolov <soko...@ifactory.com>
Subject Re: Using Lucene to index Wikipedia
Date Sun, 23 Oct 2011 20:49:13 GMT
Daniel, since no one knowledgeable has answered I'll take a stab - there
are a number of ant targets you can run, most of which incorporate some
indexing step(s).  Basically you can run:

ant -Dtask.alg=<alg file>

it looks as if the ant build.xml is set up to run
conf/micro-standard.alg by default, but tehre are a bunch of other alg
files in the conf folder, each of which is set up to run some different
benchmark.

The only "document" I found is the build.xml file.