lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Jonathan Kamens <jkam...@Advent.COM>
Subject Help Wanted: Lucene CJK Consultant
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2011 18:24:33 GMT
We are seeking a consultant to engage immediately to help us implement a
proof-of-concept integration of CJK indexing+seach into our Lucene
search infrastructure running within JBoss. The integration would
involve modifying our server-side Java infrastructure to support
indexing CJK documents and our client-side C# client to support
searching them. The server and client already know how to index and
search English and similar Latin languages.

This project has a tight time-line and we are looking for someone who
can start work immediately. We anticipate a project duration of
approximately one month.

We are located in Boston, MA, but remote applicants are welcome. We may
ask you to come to Boston to meet with our development team during the
project; we will, of course, pay for all travel expenses.

If you are interested, please reply to this message with your résumé and
descriptions of comparable projects you've worked on in the past.

Thank you,
--

Jonathan Kamens
Operations Manager