lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Em <mailformailingli...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: How is Number of Boolean Clauses calculated - Minimum Should Match?
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2011 10:22:34 GMT
Hi,

thank you Uwe and Ian!

So if an Analyzer contains a StopFilter and the parser uses this
Analyzer, than the following will happen:

Original:
"To be or not to be said Shakespeare"

Stopwords: To, be, or

Resulting BooleanClauses:
- not
- said
- Shakespeare

Is this right?

If the MM was set to 4 (too many), than this means all queries have to
match?

If so, what is the problem in Solr with Stopwords and the Dismax-Parser?

Regards,
Em