lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "janwen"<tom.grade1...@163.com>
Subject custome index rule
Date Mon, 24 Oct 2011 09:12:32 GMT
Hi,
  I want to implement a custom index rule:
  Assume the sentence like the following:Note comma
   I am in China,I am in USA,I am in UK

  I hope lucene index above sentece based on the rule:
1)split the sentence with comma(,),so we get(I am in China)(I am in USA)(I am in UK)
2)then lucene just store the short senteces from step 1,NOT_ANALYZED

P.S How many characters lucene do not support,and What they are?
I input a^b  and get exception:
 org.apache.lucene.queryParser.ParseException: Cannot parse 'a^b: Lexical error at line 1,
column 4.  Encountered: "\u671d" (26397), after : ""

thanks

2011-10-24

janwen | China
website : http://www.qianpin.com/