lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Vidya Kanigiluppai Sivasubramanian <vidya...@hcl.com>
Subject Need Help for Wild Card Query Highlighting
Date Tue, 18 Oct 2011 07:17:41 GMT

Hi,

I am new to lucene.
I am using lucene 2.4.1 in my project to do a search in a text document.
I need to perform a wild card query.
I am using the code given in Hrycon - blog.
It is working fine with complete words. When we do a wild card query, we can only see the
search hits but the text fragments are not available when we use getBestFragments().
Can somebody explain if there is a specific way to do wild card query highlight.

Thanks in advance,
Vidya K S

::DISCLAIMER::

recipient(s) only.