lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Hit search-lucene.com a little harder
Date Tue, 18 Oct 2011 21:11:39 GMT
Hello folks,

Do you ever use http://search-lucene.com (SL) or http://search-hadoop.com (SH)?

If you do, I'd like to ask you for a small favour:
We are at Lucene Eurocon in Barcelona and we are about to show the Search Analytics [1] and
Performance Monitoring [2] tools/services we've built and that we use on these two sites.
We would like to show the audience various pretty graphs and would love those graph to be
a little.... less sparse. :)

So if you use SL and/or SH, please feel free to "use them a little extra" now, if you feel
like helping.

[1] http://sematext.com/search-analytics/index.html
[2] http://sematext.com/spm/solr-performance-monitoring/index.html

I think we'll open up both of the above services to the public tomorrow (and 100% free for
undetermined length of time), but if you don't have time to sign up and set it up for yourself,
yet are interested in reports, graphs, etc., let me know and we'll put together a blog post
or something and include interesting things in it.

Thanks,
Otis